Smoke Inhalation

0
24

A 77-year-old man and a 68-year-old woman were taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation after a fire early on Sunday morning in the three-storey building where they live in Benahavís. The fire started at around 3am in the electrical utilities room of the building in Calle Márquez Muñiz. Several homes in the block were evacuated and firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.