Phone Explodes

0
291

A teacher in Vélez-Málaga has denounced Samsung after her Galaxy Young 2 mobile phone caught fire. She said it was not on charge when white smoke began to be discharged from the unit. Her email to the Korean multinational has so far gone unanswered, while Movistar staff in the shop where she acquired the phone said they had never seen anything like it.

SHARE
Previous articleMinor Found
Next articleTax Break

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.