Jacuzzi Death

0
38

National Police are investigating the death of a 24-year-old woman whose body was found in a Torremolinos apartment belonging to her boyfriend’s family. She was found drowned in a jacuzzi and is thought to have fallen unconscious after inhaling carbon monoxide from a faulty heater and then slipped under the water. The alarm was raised by her partner who found her unresponsive.

SHARE
Previous articleTop Taps
Next articleUnpaid IVA

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.