Benidorm hostel blaze

0
355

Twenty people had to be evacuated in the early hours of Tuesday morning when a fire broke out at ‘Pension Pardo’ hostel on Benidorm’s Calle Limones, near the Cines Colci.

A 65 year old male sustained burns to his leg, head and suffering from smoke inhalation and was taken to Marina Baixa hospital in Vilajoyosa.

 

Read more in this week’s print edition or go to e-paper

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.