Fireworks Injury

0
409

A 12-year-old from Sevilla has lost two fingers in a fireworks accident. He was rushed to hospital by his parents on Boxing Day after the explosives went off in his hands, but surgeons were unable to save the fingers. Spain recently passed national legislation which bans under-12s from buying, using or handling fireworks.

SHARE
Previous articleBorder Attack
Next articleBond Demand

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.