Firework Accident

0
25

A 13-year-old boy is in a serious but stable condition in a Jaén hospital, after losing his hand in an accident involving a firecracker on Christmas Eve. The victim was out playing in the city’s Peñamefécit district when the device exploded as he attempted to light it. He was taken to hospital and, at first, it was thought only a finger had been damaged, but health services later confirmed the whole hand had to be amputated.

SHARE
Previous articleFranco Death
Next articleA&E Death

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.