Electric Burns

0
537

A worker in Fuengirola suffered serious burns last week after receiving a series of electric shocks whilst working on a site in the town last Thursday, December 10. The man was initially taken to the Las Lagunas health centre but later transferred to Málaga’s Carlos Haya hospital due to the severity of his injuries. Health and safety officers were informed of the incident.

SHARE
Previous articleSquat Fire
Next articleWeeknights Only

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.