Dodgy Curry

0
427

A chicken curry which had been left at room temperature for some time is being blamed for inflicting food poisoning on 20 local police officers in Málaga. The group had eaten last Wednesday night at a marquee erected on the city’s fairground for use by the security forces. Only one officer required medical attention.

SHARE
Previous articleGun Scare
Next articleNew Library

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.