Málaga man dies in hotel carbon monoxide leak

British school children at the hotel were taken to hospital for check-ups

0
172
The incident happened at the Hotel Campomar in Isla, Cantabria. Photo:EFE

 

A 62-year-old man from La Cala del Moral, in Rincón de la Victoria, has died after inhaling carbon monoxide in an hotel in northern Spain. Nine British school children were taken to hospital as a precaution

Read more in this week’s print edition or go to e-paper

SHARE
Previous articleInheritance tax relief
Next articleUS Visit

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.