Teddy to the rescue


Firefighters were called to break into a home after a young child got locked inside ‘with food cooking on the stove’, noted a spokesperson for the provincial fire service.

Once the team had made the sure that the youngster was safe and that no problems had occurred in the home, they were able to make a present of their new ‘teddy dog’.

Full report in Friday’s Costa Blanca News

Read more in this week’s print edition or go to e-paper


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.