Regarding your TIE card experiences….

August 10
The Editor,
Dear Sir,
We are very confused as to whether to change our green A4 Certificado Del Real Decreto 240/2007, de 16 Febrero. It states that we are ‘con caracter permanente’ of Spain.
I have Multiple Sclerosis. If we made appointments to visit Alicante and I was in the process of a severe relapse (I am bed bound for a time). I never know when I will be able to walk besides feeling OK to go.
I have a feeling that we will need to get this TIE card in the new year, so it’s best if we do it this year for other reasons that I cannot put in print.
What is the normal cost of an agency helping us to do this (we live in a very expensive area)?
Can my husband sign for the new card for me? (I have read that I need to go once) to get this new TIE card.
If you print this letter, withdraw my name please.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.