Belt-up! or get ‘snapped’

0
520

THE DGT traffic department have put into operation new cameras that can control the use of seat belts.
A total of 225 strategically placed cameras came into operation on Wednesday. Of these, 60% are located on conventional roads, which are roads with the highest accident rate, and the remaining 40% are on roads with heavy traffic.

Read more in this week’s print edition or go to e-paper

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.