Disaster averted by fast action

0
297

Firefighters were called to a blaze on Wednesday morning in an abandoned building occupied by squatters.

Flames could be seen coming from the interior of the old Rayals restaurant on Torreta 3 urbanisation, where there were two propane gas bottles inside the building.

Full report in Friday’s Costa Blanca News

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.