Pets Warning

0
475

National Police have warned dog owners of a spate of reports that pets have been injured after eating sausages spiked with pins or poison. Using Twitter, investigators have distributed advice on how to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre on an affected dog. No details of incidents were given but last February, at least two dogs died in a Madrid park after ingesting tampered sausages.

SHARE
Previous articleNo Guarantee
Next articleMessi Fan

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.