Rail Record

0
23

The high-speed rail service between Málaga and Madrid had a record April. More than 1.7 million people used the AVE services, an increase of 3% on the same month last year. The route has now captured 85% of the passenger traffic between the two cities, with the remaining 15% travelling by air.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.