Poisoning Deaths

0
37

A 56-year-old man and his 57-year-old wife were both found dead by one of their children last Friday, at their farmhouse in the Axarquía village of Algarrobo. It is thought the couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by a ‘brasero’ coal ember heater that had been prepared and placed in the property’s living room, which had no chimney and poor ventilation.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.