Fire Injuries

0
373

A 13-year-old boy has suffered minor burns to his leg and his mother required treatment for smoke inhalation, after a fire broke out in their home on Ronda’s Calle Almendra in the early hours of Thursday, December 29. Neighbours raised the alarm at 2.30am, and the provincial fire brigade said the fire could have originated in a stove, in the property’s living room.

SHARE
Previous articleFatal Accident
Next articleFinally Hiring

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.