UK Pensions and double taxation

July 11
Dear Sir
I read your excellent article in last weeks CB News.
However, you did not make reference to a further tranche of pensioners from the UK.
After 18 years, I was invalided from the RAF and am in receipt of a small Invaliding pension.
Now I have to declare this small pension so that Spain can add this to my income.
This seems me to be a bit rude that Spain should benefit from my sudden discharge from the RAF and can see no reason why Spain should benefit.
Perhaps you would be as good to highlight this as another instance of Spanish theft.
Yours faithfully
David McCrossan BEM


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.