Two dead in house fire tragedy

0
839

TWO men who were squatting a house in Torrevieja died in the early hours of News Year’s Day.

Emergency services reported that candles they were using to illuminate the property may have caused the devastating fire.

Full story in Costa Blanca News – out on Thursday this week due to Friday bank holiday.

 

Read more in this week’s print edition or go to e-paper

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.